viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Happiness...

What happiness is? That is a very difficult question because it word have different meanings. People know what the happiness is when they feel it, so for that reason is easier explain what happiness is with examples.
According to Real Academia Española happiness is a state of mind that people feel when they get something.
What makes me happy? Well…different things. For example, I’m happy when I’m in my house with my family or my boyfriend and we see a movie or TV serial and I don’t feel any problems. I’m happy to when I’m with mi dog. I love my dog and I love all dogs in general. That really make me happy. Also, I’m feel happy when I’m with my friends. They are very nice!!!!
Anyway, there are many things that make me happy.
I think that is difficult to people to be happy. I think in people that have any problems, any difficult…people that for social condition couldn’t be happy. 
But in general I think that Chile is country happy, despite all inequality and all problems that have people. Actually, according to a oppinion toll make by University Diego Portales in 2007 Chileans are generally satisfied with most aspects of your life, and according to a Institute of Coca Cola's Happiness Chile ranks third in the barometer of happiness. Maybe it’s because Chile have different situations or moment to celebrate.
Is necessary other blog to talk about what make happy to people… happiness is a complex concept.

[1]http://www.lasegunda.com/Noticias/Buena-Vida/2011/07/667257/Barometro-mundial-de-felicidad-ubica-a-Chile-en-el-tercer-lugar-El-46-de-los-chilenos-se-siente-feliz

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Daniela!!

    I also feel happy when I'm with my pets, I really love them and could spend hours hugging them. I think I would be happy not see stray dogs on the street.

    But I think that happiness isn't necessarily dependent on external conditions. I know poor people are very happy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good Job, Daniela.

    I´ll make some comments on structure problems in class.

    2 POINTS.

    ResponderEliminar