viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

Scotland...

I have never travelled :( But I would love to do. When I finish my studies and I start working, the first thing that I'm going to do is to travel around the world. 

I want to know many places, including north and south of Chile. But in first place, I would go to Scotland. I don’t know much about this country, but I have seen pictures of wonderful places of Scotland.

Scotland is a country that is part of the United Kingdom and occupying the northern third of the island of Great Britain. This country has only five millions of people.  I like that!

When I go to Scotland I go to visit castles of this country. Some castles of Scotland are Doune’s Castle, Drummond’s Castle, Eilean Donan’s Castle and Glamis Castle. These places are very old. For example, Glamis Castle has more of 600 years of history. It’s very old and wonderful!!!

For that reasons I would like to live in Scotland, at least for a while. 
And I hope to have money to do. 

1 comentario:

  1. Good Job, Dani.

    I have an important comment to make:

    Be careful with parallel structure, for example,

    Scotland is (SIMPLE PRESENT) a country that is part of the United Kingdom and occupying OCCUPIES (SIMPLE PRESENT) the northern third of the island of Great Britain.

    Also say, "when I go to Scotland, I WILL visit the castles"

    Finally, say,

    "I hope to have money to do IT"

    2 POINTS

    ResponderEliminar