viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

Music!!!!

I listen to music always: in my house, in the bus when I go to university, when I clean my bedroom or my house, when I’m with my friends, in the parties… In general I listen to different music’s style; I like rock, metal rock, pop, cumbias, and others. I like that music because all my life I listen to it, and my parents and friends also, so I not had option. But the rhythm of this music is great, and the letters of the majority of those have content, but of course there are exceptions, especially in the pop music.  Sometime I listen to romantic music, but just on ones occasions.

When I’m with my friends of the life we always finish listen to Super Nova! That is horrible, but I can to avoid it. Maybe that’s because when we were teenagers we always listen to and sing the songs of this group.
But Super Nova isn’t my favorite group. Absolutely no. My favorites groups (because I have more of one favorite group) are Megadeth, La Renga, Guns n’ Roses and Los Bunkers, although I didn’t like two last records of Los Bunkers. Others group that I really like are Pink Floyd, Los Prisioneros, Bon Jovi, Queen, Motorhead, Chancho en Piedra, to mention someone.

I think that the music is essential in my life, because I always listen to music. The life without music is boooring. Besides, with the music I can to think in differences things, and I live good moments, and finally with some music I can to learn. 

For all that music is great!!           

1 comentario:

  1. Good Dani,

    When you talk about music you refer to the "lyrics" not "letters" , this is the alphabet or what you send through the mail.

    And say: "When I am with my friends, we always end up listening to Supernova".

    Also, if you talk about something that happened in the past, you must use past tense, so:

    "When we were teenagers we listened to and we sang songs..."

    Finally, you can say: "This is why music is great"

    2 POINTS

    ResponderEliminar