viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

My laptop

My favorite piece of technology is my laptop.
Two years ago my mother bought a laptop for me. It was necessary because my old computer was very bad and I needed to do my university work, so I didn’t have another option.
I use my laptop for different activities. Sometimes I watch movies and TV serials on internet (I recommend you cuevana.tv). Also, I download and listen to music in my laptop.
Apart from this, I use my laptop to play different games. I have PES (Pro Evolution Soccer) 2011, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Bross and other amusing games. For some games I need to use a special control that I connect to my laptop and play comfortably.
Other reason why I use my laptop is that in it I can do my activities for the university. Also, on internet I can assignments to my teachers and to my partners.
Finally, with my laptop I can talk to my friends, if I have internet.
I began to use my laptop only two years ago. But before I used a computer, my old computer, since I was 16 years old. That computer still works, but it is very slow, so I can`t see movies or play because it does not have much memory.
So I conclude that my laptop is my favorite piece of technology because thanks to it I have internet. For that reasons I like it.
My life without my laptop would be terrible. Because I couldn’t do my works, read and write my mail, download music and movies and all things that I now do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario