viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

My first blog

Hi! My name is Daniela. I'm 22 years old. I'm a student of sociology at the University of Chile and I'm in fourth year. I'm from Santiago, specifically  from Calera de Tango. I love that city because it is a quiet place and there aren't buildings. I have three pets: a dog and two guinea pigs.
I like to watch tv' series and also I like to read comics, novels and horror' stories.

This is my blog and I called it "happy weekend" because I will write on Friday in the morning and I will talk about different things that  people can to do on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, before to star a new week.

I'm learming English and I hope that this blog help me with this.

Good Bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. ooh ! you are too near to me!! I go to Calera de tango for Fiestas patrias, there is very very good fondas :D
    My sister have guinea pigs too, last week, they were fathers of little and beautiful guinea pigs, it was amazing! i hope you can live something like it jajaaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Daniela,
    Thanks for your description and for the name of your blog.
    I'm sure this blog will help you learn English.
    I look forward to reading your blog about movies.

    ResponderEliminar