viernes, 15 de abril de 2011

Music, society and me

Why music is important to society?

Every day we see people listening to music, in the bus, in the street...everywhere!
Also, each time concerts are more frequent.

Music is important to society because it's an element of identity. Every country has a national song and a typical dance. But also, people identify with a type of music.

Music has been present in all society at all times. And through it we can to know the culture of a society, its political problems, economic field and other things such as the people's ideas.

We listen to music, and people in general, because we identify with the song lyrics and because we like melodies and rhythms. With music we can remember different moments of life and also express emotions.

I don´t have a favorite type of music. But I really like rock and pop. I love to listen to Queen, The Beatles, Los Bunkers, Soda Stereo, Megadeth, Chancho en Piedra and others. In this moment I'm listening to "La Renga", a very good group of Argentina!!  I always listen to music, in the bus, in the street, when I clean my house and when I'm with my friends. 

I really like listening to music! Because I enjoy it. In internet there are several websites to listen music. But, usually I listen to music on the radio. My favorite websites are futuro.cl and sonar.cl

I think that most music today is not good. It's disposable music, especially reggaeton. So please don't listen to that music.

Bye!!!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi, Daniela (: yes, I think that music is important for people because identify is an element. And I love Queen too! byee!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like sonar.cl! is a good website,
    i'm thinking that everybody hates reggaeton, at least in English class...
    good post!
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear Daniela,
    It is a pleasure to read your blogs because you have a lot of great ideas!
    Congratulations!
    Clara Nora

    ResponderEliminar